Season 2 Sports 2021
Please visit the page for your sport to find out more about your team contributions and supporting athletics at WHS.
|Water Polo-Boys||Track and Field|
Show your Woodside Spirit and get your Spirit Wear apparel now!
Uniforms and Equipment are just a drop in the bucket! To have a top tier Athletic Program, the athletes need:
- Enough Coaches to support JV and development teams as well as Varsity players
- A Strength and Conditioning Coach
- State of the Art video review equipment (HUDL) to help the teams win
Donate Now to help all athletes at Woodside High.
Other ways to provide support:
- Buy WHS Spirit Wear
- Advertise your Business with a Sponsorship
- Employer Matching Gift program
- Annual Crab Feed - Feb. 6th, 2021
2020 ABO SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS!
Caroline Daniher (University of Notre Dame)
Rebecca Rodriguez - Soto (Stanford University)
Nathan Bowman (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Gavin Carlson (University of California, Los Angeles)
Isabel de Oliveira (American University)
Congratulations Wildcats, you make us proud!
Financial Report 2019-20 Fiscal and School Year
The ABO raised and/or facilitated the donation of $182,000 in funding to the WHS Athletic Department and programs to supplement district funding! Click Here for details!
Your ABO donations may be tax-deductible as the Woodside Athletic Boosters Organization is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our Federal Tax ID# is 27-0920851.